COMPUPAK ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY, INC
The real world:
• Process change and reengineering can be long and tedious.
• Processes can change before the change has been implemented.
• Some companies do not reengineer all of their processes.
• Positive results can be achieved without changing all processes
• Subprocess and incremental changes combined with continuous
feedback and enabled
with technology can result in improvements.
• Gains can be made by being process selective.
• Quality Assurance disciplines
• Source Documentation Change Control
• Process Definition
• Process Map
• Work Flow
• Methodologies cross process function boundaries to find process
problems and solutions.
• Strategic parameter methodology for improving processes.
• Work with you to define and analyze the subprocesses, not just the
highest order of the
• Techniques to find the functional transactions that are the basis for the
• Focus on hand offs and transitions in the processes.
• Work with you to change and redesign around the changes to eliminate
the practice of
redesigning with the same fundamental mistakes.
• Find process fragmentation by utilizing something called cognitive
reasoning, the breaking
into individual parts and synthesis, the assembly of the parts into the
• Quick process problem and solution identification.
• Flexible data driven modeling methodology applied to business
processes and information.
• Ability to change pieces of the model and business without having to
change the entire
• Methodology to define high level processes and subprocesses quickly
• Utilize metrics for evaluating change.
• Use of cognitive reasoning to define the parts.
• Use of synthesis to define the whole.
• Continuously look to change sensing radars - feedback and correction
• Subprocess change can provide quicker results.
• Provide an overseer for monitoring and feedback.
• Use current technology.
• Integrate Business Knowledge with IT.
• Quality Assurance techniques
• Automated Test approach before integrating and deploying across the
• Use Software Development Life Cycle and TQM methodologies
• Use database and data mining experts to improve and solve data
that may be discovered.
|CLICK ON TOPIC TO SEE